Cognitive Dissonance

My brain is lying to me and getting away with it!

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Technologically speaking, I am very happy to be alive in this day and age. Amazing things are here and more are coming!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well the debates are done

Last debate got mixed reviews as being to (forget the word they used, sort of puffy). I have to disagree. Yes there was puff but more substance came out of this debate than others. Especially when Bush responded to the question "Are you for overturning Roe v. wade?" with his own question about a litmus test. That made it 100% clear to anyone that he IS for overturning Roe v. Wade.

Last nights debate should have lost Bush, The gay vote, the black vote, womens vote, seniors vote, student vote and union vote. Only vote he's left with are the "I'm a Republican so I am voting Republican" vote and the vote of the top 2% of wage earners.

I will go out on a limb here and predict a landslide.

Unless those paperless computerized voting machines are really rigged! Then God help us all. If Americans weren't so fat and lazy I would predict a huge uprising!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles Gross said...

If the Debates didn't change anyones mind then why did Kerry gain 10-15% (depending on the poll) since the first Debate? In an election that is supposedly "super close." Everything counts.

19 days till Bush goes.

October 14, 2004 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Charles Gross said...

I am fickle to. I have doubts about Bush being a complete Idiot after the debates. I actually started to like him alittle and his charm at the debates lead me to think that things are really going good!

If it weren't for the fact that I can't find the benefits he's mentioned, can't see the economic growth through the incredable National Debt and can't see the winning of hearts a minds - freedom on the march - through all the contrary "Television Screens" coverage of complete chaos and destruction. I'd vote for him.

18 more days till Kerry.

October 15, 2004 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home