Cognitive Dissonance

My brain is lying to me and getting away with it!

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Technologically speaking, I am very happy to be alive in this day and age. Amazing things are here and more are coming!

Friday, October 08, 2004

All went smoothly at work today.

Well today went great. I got 5 days worth of work done in 2 hours and I avoided calls from one of the guys trying to get me to train them to take my job. I told him to email all the questions he has about my job and cc'd my supervisor and boss on it. I cc'd them so he'll think they asked me to and may he'll think something is up. So far no questions. Hrmm. He must not want to ask me the SAME damn questions for the 5th time. Really, same set of questions 4 times already always ending in him saying "I see now." Only he doesn't! He's an idiot. Complete! Whatever school for programming he graduated from in India should be closed or lose the accreditation, or both.

He's supposed to be programming and addon to software we used. He's doing this by stealing other peoples programs and adding a bit that compiles 5 days in one for someone who doesn't have time to look at all I do in one day. (boring really and shouldn't take but a week to do, if you have a clue at all) I sent him the code from Joels old macros 4 times and he keeps asking for a fresh version. Meaning he is fucking up the damn code. If he is so dumb as to work on the actual file I send and delete the email I sent him, he shouldn't even be able to remember to breath!

So, now he'll have to email me so I can show everyone that he has been at it for 2 months and still has no clue what IT is.

/me pats myself on back and looks at help wanted adds. 15 years down the drain at this company.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles Gross said...

Yeah, They are! Considering the guy ased me "why does he call it scrapper.scrapper instead of just scrapper?" I told him I have no clue as I don't code. They can't prove I can code so he'll just have to figure it out himself. I'm going to be of as little help as possible. While appearing to be helpful.

October 9, 2004 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home