Cognitive Dissonance

My brain is lying to me and getting away with it!

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Technologically speaking, I am very happy to be alive in this day and age. Amazing things are here and more are coming!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Tom Otterness On Broadway

After doing shoulders again at the gym this morning. I decided to make use of my digital camera for once. Being that I have Mondays off for this month and I am actively trying to stop overeating. I decided to see the Metal creations of Art by Tom Otterness.

These things are great! Great to look at and great to get a little workout to. I walked from 59th street all the way, lol, to 89th street to find these little things and back down to find the 3rd. I thought they would all be as huge as the Hear No Evil one which caused me to look all over for the third in the row named "Trial." 'cept they are all ON Broadway like it says and I was just on the wrong side of the street to see it.

They go all the way up Broadway to 168th Street. So I only made it to a 3rd of them. Time was limited cause I had to do my gym clothes at the Laundromat and wash dishes. So I will post some or all the pictures I took following this post. If Hello, lets me.

Crosses Fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home