Cognitive Dissonance

My brain is lying to me and getting away with it!

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Technologically speaking, I am very happy to be alive in this day and age. Amazing things are here and more are coming!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Blogger is acting up :(

I am trying to add a "," to my "clever" discription and it keeps giving a "Page not Found" Err.... Page. It also gives me a page not found when I post a .... post. Well anyway, hope they fix it soon as it's annoying. All the typos I see of mine are annoying also. I know I'm not supposed to change anything after I put it up but I can't believe that would include typos, although it very well could. I'll change it before someone tells me I'm not suppossed to. What the heck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home