Cognitive Dissonance

My brain is lying to me and getting away with it!

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Technologically speaking, I am very happy to be alive in this day and age. Amazing things are here and more are coming!

Friday, October 01, 2004

Weight Loss, sort of

I will be posting pictures, possibly, to show my weight loss or gain over the next few weeks/months. I am trying to take one picture a day to make this a neat little project. I will also post my weight and percentage of body fat to track how much muscle versus fat that I lose. I will also post what I do at the gym each day and my general bodily sensations.

I hope this motivates me to the point where I feel I have to lose the weight or risk embarrasing myself more than a few fat pics hidden on my computer ever could. Not that anyone will read this, but they could!

Get ready to watch me lose about ~70 pounds of nastyness and gain some good size and definition. I started sunday, pictures to follow, at 248 pounds and 41% body fat. I use a personal Tania scale with fresh batteries. I am currently 238 pounds and 38% body fat. I know it "bad" to loss weight that fast. However if I try to eat more I will undoubtedly won't stop. As witnessed by my swallowing a giant plate of Chinesse food last night.

Still I will do this and it may be fun if I have alot riding on it. The more ritual I can add to the weight lose and diet the more likely it will give me the motivation to keep going. At least that's my premise and I'm sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home